A Tech'er Adventure! A BREED Multiverse!

A Tech'er Adventure! A BREED Multiverse!
Monsters are real.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Greeting friends 'n fiends! I have some truly, truly awesome to share with you all. I mean, this is already - after just a few hours, mind you - blowing up on the internet. Okay, okay. *Calm down Dave. Breath.* Okay, so I cannot BEGIN to tell you how excited I am about the following announcement...

Hello Kindle readers!
My collection of six chilling tales (a $7.99 value) is available for FREE for a limited time! Creepy Haunts Collection: Six Sordid Tales is available for any Kindle device and will have you talking for days after your first read. Remember, this is a limited time offer!
http://www.amazon.com/Creepy-Haunts-Collection-Sordid-Tales-ebook/dp/B00KHRN1UW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402175389&sr=8-1&keywords=creepy+haunts+collection


No comments:

Post a Comment