A Tech'er Adventure! A BREED Multiverse!

A Tech'er Adventure! A BREED Multiverse!
Monsters are real.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Greetings friends 'n fiends, and happy Friday 13th! I'm celebrating today with a review that I think Jason Voorhess would just love to sink his bloody machete into! The review is for my collection of short stories - Creepy Haunts Collection: Six Sordid Tales - and comes from Amazon.com. This is the entire review, but to me (and despite the one-star rating) it is a ringing endorsement! Thank you for the review, Julie. Let's hope the reviews keep coming in!
"If someone likes really gory tales, this is exactly the book for them. Yuck! Surely not the book for me....." - Julie Dorsey.
http://www.amazon.com/Creepy-Haunts-Collection-Sordid-Tales-ebook/dp/B00KHRN1UW

No comments:

Post a Comment