A Tech'er Adventure! A BREED Multiverse!

A Tech'er Adventure! A BREED Multiverse!
Monsters are real.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Greetings friends 'n fiends. Even though it's "Throwback Thursday" (that internet phenom whereby one tosses up an image or video dating back to a way-back-when time of nostalgically comedic fervor), I'm celebrating this day by making my blog site brand-spanking NEW! And ain't she a spiffy lass now? Please join me in welcoming the new and very much improved U.S.S. Wickedly Written! Remember, she's here for you, so I hope you will visit often. Thank you!

p.s. Today is the LAST DAY that Creepy Haunts Collection: Six Sordid Tales will be available for FREE Kindle download! Don't miss this last opportunity, and please rate and review the book once you've read it. I worked very hard to make it what it is. Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment